Friday, June 6, 2008

336 pounds of fury

Here is Just a Partial List of What You Will See:

Dennis preventing two US Air-Force T-34 Aircraft from taking off.
Pat bending super-tough (and I mean super), water hardened spike sized steel bars while holding all sorts of objects.
Dennis ripping phonebooks and decks of cards with ease- even while wearing oven mitts. Even Mini-decks are torn with 2 fingers!
Pat closing a 280 pound gripper with either hand while holding a large stone sphere in the low squat position.
Dennis trying to get Evander Holyfield to punch him in the stomach. What kind of blow does he wind up taking?
Pat ripping a license plate and crushing tough drill bits in his hands.
Vintage footage of Dennis curling a 100 pound dumbbell for reps @ 148 pounds bodyweight.

Pat bending draft horseshoes into an "S".

Dennis performing his famous motorcycle hold. Watch as the bikes burn right through the asphalt.

Pat bending #4 hand forged horseshoes into a heart shape.

Dennis Crushing a 10" wrench.
Pat hanging a 180 pound steel log from his head while crushing a piece of short steel that is so tough that few men could even warp it.
Dennis Breaking free from genuine shackles.

Pat destroying steel with kettlebells in his teeth.

And we aren't even going to tell you what Dennis does with his Hummer!


All this plus nail driving and much much more!

Testimonials



from TAKING ACTION by AARON MCKENZIE

1) Are there guys out there who still do genuine old time feats of strength?
2) And can an average guy learn to do them?

After meeting Dennis that night face to face and watching him destroy steel, nails, 6" masonry drill bits, phonebooks, cards, mini cards, take a bowling ball to the stomach that I personally dropped off the top of ladder etc, I knew the answer--yes, they're out there...but would someone like him, a Grand Master Oldetime Strongman teach what he knows to an average guy? And even if he would teach me, could this stuff actually be learned by an average person like me?

[...]

Two months later, I'm on a plane flying to Houston to train in his private gym. Now at that point, Dennis already had me tearing full decks of cards in half after doing the exercises he told me to work on. Yes, you read that right: in less than two months from our first meeting, he helped me progress from tearing 9 cards to tearing a full deck in half (3 months later I was quartering them with my thumb and forefinger). At his gym that day, I went on to not only destroy the 60 penny nail like he promised, but I also drove a nail through a board with my fist and bent my first horseshoe. It was a great day filled with a lot of good memories. But that day and the ones that have followed almost 3 years later never would have happened if I hadn't taken a chance and driven to TN two months before.

Since that training session in Houston, I've bent 8", 10" and 12" drop forged steel wrenches, ripped 2000+ page phonebooks, bent numerous sizes and brands of horseshoes including #5 draft shoes, done triple rolls with frying pans, scrolled bolts into S shapes by hand and torn decks of cards (in duct tape, in oven mitts and into various designs). Most recently, I've torn a deck of cards into 6 pieces with just my thumb and forefinger, something I never dreamed I would be able to do. I've even begun my own ministry to reach young people by using feats of strength as a vehicle for my message. I'm continuing to push myself forward with the feats and am excited to see what God will do with this ministry.

Your life is waiting for you to take action. Take the leap and enjoy the journey--Mac
Note (from Dennis)-
While to many this may have sounded like it was totally an advertisement to acquire my services, to me is about a guy who is achieving his goals because he is going after what he wants.
Aaron, Mighty Mac, McKenzie is one of the best students I have ever had. He is a world class strongman, without compromise. He is correct in his formula for success; (1) make a plan, (2) take action, (3) see it through. And you probably noticed in his plan, that Aaron accelerated his success by acquiring a coach. All successful individuals know this to be key. I personally have several coaches at any given time.
Let me ask you two questions:
Who is coaching you?
Are they successful?
In addition to my private training and my Super-Human Coaching Program, this year I will be adding a weekend seminar for anywhere interested in becoming a successful performing strongman (or strongwoman). It will cover the “4 Big Hows:”
How to Perform Feats of Strength
How to create a Dynamic Show
How to Get Gigs
How to make a Handsome Living in Doing So
It will be limited to a small group so that I can have "hands on" with all students. If you are interested, please email me here.

No comments: