Monday, April 28, 2008

A Lord Immaterial



"It is well-known that when one closes one's eyes and gently presses against them ornamental figures appear whose form we have no influence upon. The architectures and spatial constellations which one sees before one's eyes on hashish have something related to them in their origins. When they appear and what they appear as is, first of all, involuntary, so lightning quick and unannounced do they show themselves. Then when they are suddenly there, effortless imagination comes more consciously in order to take certain liberties with them."

- Walter Benjamin, On Hashish (On Hashish)

Arcadelord fosters apparitions of the Trilox
[pictured Below]

3 comments:

maya-gaia said...

See the original webpage for this graphic of transcendence at
http://geocities.com/maya-gaia/mysticalexp.html

Anonymous said...

due to google images displacing my original image transcendent_journey.jpg at http://geocities.com/maya-gaia/mysticalexp.html
with your Trilox website I request you remove my image from your site.
I requested you do this over two months ago and you said you would do so but never followed thru. I'll appreciate a professional response to this second request. Thanks maya-gaia

maya-gaia said...

The geocities webpage for which I created the "Transcendent Journey" graphic has been relocated to http://maya-gaia.angelfire.com/mysticalexp.html

I've been waiting four years for you to honor my request that it be removed from your website because Google images sends viewers to your website rather than mine - thus depriving me of the traffic I am entitled to. The least you could do is link the image to its new webpage.